and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

desember 21, 2005

i just came home for my christmashollidays - kinda good, and kinda odd to just be home and "hang".. but then again i have a bit to do, like tomorrow me and my littlebrother`s gonna bake christmascookies and wrap in gifths and do some housework i guess. it is so peaceful back here - i'm calm,but also allready a bit restless. my fat,lazylazy cat is lying in front of the fireplace,sleepin'.a very calming sight allrihgt - i feel bad,cause i didnt miss it,i ..i kinda forgot about it,about it`s being(existence) - but now i cant stop looking and hugging it.

yeah,by the way.. i'm with Øyvind again - i wont be seeing him for a while cause of the hollidays.. until the third of january.Not until NEXT YEAR! sounds kinda wild, but it`s just a few weeks actually.it`s not like i feel that i will go totally mad without him - it`s like.. i'm smiling inside, when i picture him in front of me - and i feel peace.. he`s.. mine;)
but ofcourse,i miss him allready, and i cant wait to see him again!