and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

januar 12, 2006

If u went into McDonald's and said, 'I'd like some fries.' I guess the girl at the counter would say, 'Would you like some fries with that?'

Today mum is in town, and she`s gonna buy me a new madrass, cause my back hurts - i want a madrass on top of the main-madrass,not the mainmadrass - u c?, i dont know the word for it (in norwegian its called "Overmadrass"),i found one yesterday i was out looking for one, 30% refusal, i`ll get it for 1617,-
i'm going home tonight,gonna stay put there till sunday.
the two last days i`v been active and have been training alot - finally my health is kinda Ok, and i can work out again, feels good! i just have to try to get into a steady rythm ..same classes (aerobic, yoga/pilathes) every week, regular thing - and dont overdo it in the start, typical me.

2 Comments:

  • At 12 januar, 2006 16:12, Blogger Natigirl said…

    hey regine,

    how's it going?

    what is pilates like? i've always wondered if it's fun or not?

    this comment makes no sense actually. it's just to tell you, you've been infected.
    for details read my last post! ;)

    take care-

     
  • At 12 januar, 2006 16:36, Anonymous Anonym said…

    hei! har begynt å trene eg og no, sånn ordentlig;p kjempegøy, har vert 3 ganga t no, på danmarksplass, berre litt dyrt..heh;O men eg va på spinn & pilates på tirsdag,d va gøy! har du fri til resten av uka? eg ha fri idag, deilig;)

     

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home