and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

juni 16, 2006

my exam didnt go too well - neither good or bad.we thought it was to be about diabetes,but it was about infections in the abdomen&diarrhea.i fainted twice that morning,so i didnt feel too good-but i think i did Ok. It`s been a busy week.Monday&tuesday:school.wednesday&thursday i was working.it`s quite choppy,but i like it,and im kinda good at it too :P today my class has been out having a barbecue at my teachers cottage,it was niCe:) now we`r waiting on the results to know if we`ll have to do some more exam`s, we`ll be informed in an hour or so :O *fingers crossed* im going home tomorrow,not seen mum for a while.me and my brother(Erlend) r going to drive to Balestrand and pick up Peter(our littlebro) at the boardingschool he`s at, he`s done for this year,but has to years left.summer vacation till medio August! (pic of me riding Erlends bicycle) n`this is a pic of me after work,exhausted,i look totally paralyzed!..and this one,after 200g chocolate;)

3 Comments:

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home