and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

februar 25, 2008

Nobody likes Mr.Sniffle

My sister and her son Noa(11months old) came almost a week ago, and their still here. it is so nice to have them here, they live too far away from us! i think they'll stay for another week:))
they are both sick, got the flu. my sister is exhausted, and so is he.. and so are we by now (my mum and i) - poor little thing wont recover. high fever, a bad caugh, and very snotty. he wont sleep, eat or anything. he's still high and low, active and super-cute.. just a bit more whining over nothing cause he's not feeling well poor kid,and that's natural. it cant be easy being a little baby.
Also he had tooth nr.3 on the way that showed up today actually, and that's been very painful for him. and i think he miss his dad, he is back home,working. but they've 'talked' on the phone,and we've showed him pictures.
now i've got it too. fever, soar throat and my ears, you know me.. me and my damn ears. otitis is in the air.. i hope to avoid it by taking a lot of medicin!

2 Comments:

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home