and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

august 03, 2005

g`morning!


mhh, i`m so tired.the time is 14.22 - but i still walk around in my 'pyjamas'.
me and my littlebrother was on a hike last night, 3,5hours - it was a bit longer then we thought it was. The first mountain we defated was 708m high, "Laviksåta" , we paused here for a while.We had cocoa, sandwiches and chocholate - everything taste indescribable good on a hike!We went further away over to the next top, we had never tried out that route before. The nature between the two tops was diffrent then we thought. So perfectly firmed and made- it was so many small waters with odd plants in it, peter ment it was "The Ring of The Lords-nature" =) Mighty scenery!!On our way down from the last top,"Sausenykjen" (540m) we heared a noise, a branch that crackled near by - we stopped and listened.
Suddenly a deer flaw out from the bushes and vanished into the woods.It was a nice trip, good exercise.

My mum was a bit worried, she was glad to see us when we arrived.She made a lovely supper, and then we relaxed with a film.I went to bed 01.25 or so.

i`m going to Førde, oh my, i have to take the bus, i hate public transport!I have to go the hospital and take som tests bouth thursday and friday. It`s so early on thursday,so I have to go to night. My apartment is in Førde, 1,5hours from home. I havent been there since june , so it will be nice to see it again and check that everything is OK.
A friend of mine wants to visit me this weekend in Førde, so maybe i`ll stay there all weekend - before i return to Leirvik (were my mother lives).

2 Comments:

  • At 05 august, 2005 06:22, Anonymous Anonym said…

    Hej du!
    Håber det er gået smertefrit og planmæssigt med alle testene.
    Ha en go' weekend, Regine!

    KH Steffen

     
  • At 05 august, 2005 08:40, Blogger Glenn Reyn said…

    Hey!
    Just replying to your comment on my page. I do climb and have climbed all over the States and Canada. My biggest climb was a 12 pitch trad route in Yosemite. That took all day. I don't do big walls (many days to complete) and I stay away from ice (I like the heat). Mostly I climb with friends in Eastern and Southern US at small cliffs. I do like to hike mountains, buy I have never roped up for one. There are some amazing 14K ft. mountains in Colorado that I hiked. I have been bouldering a lot lately. You should climb! It's a wonderful excuse to get away from the city. Go out and climb something!
    For more info check out these sites:
    http://www.modump.com/
    http://www.drtopo.com
    And here's my friend's company:
    http://www.cheapholds.com

     

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home