and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

juli 27, 2005

mountain high,river low..


Yesterday I was on a hike for three hours,
in the mountains here were I live.
The nature here is breathtaking beautiful,
I enjoy to smell and breathe in the fresh, clean air.
And now I`m on my way out again,
going on a shorter trip with my mother and sister.
We are going to have a kozy meal on the top,
this hike is not for training - but pleasure,
and just to have a good time,enjoying the fine weather!
, but I prefer hard training actually.
But this is nice too, I`m just a bit impatient.

3 Comments:

  • At 27 juli, 2005 14:16, Blogger BrotuliX said…

    må være greit å ha litt natur som "duger" sånn i umiddelbar nærhet... her omkring er det bare teit skau med alt for oppgåtte stier =P

    men kanotur er fint.
    *pjuske lenge på*

     
  • At 29 juli, 2005 00:58, Anonymous Anonym said…

    da må eg sei =P hehe... nais blogg regga

     
  • At 15 oktober, 2005 21:10, Anonymous Anonym said…

    just wanna say HI
    "as ya told me to" = )
    you´r having a awesome page ...and I really love this pic .. really sweet!
    greetings from germany!

     

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home