and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

oktober 02, 2005

hush,hush

pssst..
i`m wide awake, the others r sleeping.me and Eldrid lies in the livingroom, she`s right behind my beck - i have to try to be very quiet..sniking around and not listen to music or something. I have taken a shower, had some breakfast. Maybe i`ll put on a film, but then i can wake her up, i wonder if it`s a pair off headphones somewere in here - i guess it is in SIssels bedroom, and i`m not going in there. i love the mornings,i havent slept more then an hour or so - but then i dont sleep as much as normal human beeings do. i got up 09.15... i guess the others wont get up before 12-13 00 - we`ll see. actually, i think it`s kinda cosy that they sleep all morning ;)

4 Comments:

  • At 02 oktober, 2005 16:26, Anonymous Anonym said…

    hey;) så koselig md besøk! dette skulle vi gjort oftere=D ah..koser meg virkelig!! flytte sammen?? hehe.. *klæhm*

     
  • At 02 oktober, 2005 17:04, Blogger Natigirl said…

    yeah this is more what I was talking about...English is such a nice language! :)

    Your German is really good. Do you/did you learn it somehwere in school?
    I can't imagine how people manage to learn German as a foreign language! I mean thinking of it I can't even imagine how I learned it myself...and it is even correct what I'm saying!

    H&M is just the best store ever...I spent way too much money on that stuff yesterday...however.

    Did you get yourself a piercing? I really wanna heave one in the ear (not the usuall places though) but it is a) to expensive and b) I'm scared. *lol*

    So enjoy drinking boiled water...which is some kind of weird actually but hey... ;)

     
  • At 02 oktober, 2005 18:45, Anonymous Anonym said…

    http://www.home.no/mornmorn/erki.html

     
  • At 02 oktober, 2005 21:52, Anonymous Anonym said…

    kunne ikke du ha teke et gruppe/bilder av venninnene gjengen:D??

     

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home