and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

november 21, 2005

My journal, I Salute You!

I`v been in Førde this weekend for a change - and i have also been out, checking out the city-life, i`m not the person u always bumps into on saturdaynight in Førde.. but now u could both friday and saturday actually.yeah,craZy-days in Regines life.heh,no, but it was fun allright! Sundaymorning(emh,today) i felt reaally sick.I couldnt understand it, at first i thought it was this typical 'hangover',but it was worse.. but it was my sickness,i have this disease,and i get paroxysm(attacks) and i have inexpressible pain in my abdomen, i throw up and i fainted at least 8times.. it lasted for 6-7hours, intense. i was exhausted afterwards. My mum called and i told her i was sick..she knew that a friend of ours was driving through Førde,going home were my mum lives, and she called him and he picked me up - i came home around 5 o`clock. she managed to get me to eat alittlebit, she`s good at that, i feel much better now. I was going to skip school tomorrow, but i know i`m ready tomorrowmorning at 06.00AM. My brother is going back to Førde.And then i have to go home again after school,kinda stressing - forth and back,forth and back.. it`s 1,5hours drive by car.
Cause this week i`m gonna be away every day accept for tomorrow if i go.. tuesday im home:physic therapist, then in the evening i`m going to Bergen, hospital wednesday morning, some tests to do. I wont be back in my apartment until sunday the 27th i think.. (hey thats my dad`s birthday.)
It`s late, i`m going to bed. g`night =)