and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

februar 10, 2006

it's friday people!

yeah i know,i know i dont update this as often as i should. a real blogger should publish something each day.. but i'm a wannabe-blogger so leave me alone -
anyways.. weekend`s coming up and i have no plans what-so-eva.kinda tragic.but i did try, but my friends r either away for the weekend, they have no money or their sick =/ so i guess i have a date with my TV. the tv and me r gonna have a hell of a fantastic weekend ;O at least i'll try. i'm absolutely not gonna work out in the first days to come - yeah, STIFF i`ll promise u , in my legs and arms.when i'm alone,my walk is like a pregnant woman`s type of walking, seen it eh?
- i bite my teeth together and try to walk like a normal human-beeing when theres people around me. i'm at school now, english-class,maybe i should do my task instead of blogging..

1 Comments:

  • At 12 februar, 2006 13:25, Blogger Natigirl said…

    hey,

    no i'm not sick of blogging i just lack a topic and i lack time.

    the week before last week i was in berlin with my class. that was fun. doing all that tourist stuff.

    last week the new semester started at school and everybody is all crazy about "work kids you gotta work" ahhh horrible.

    how's it going with you? Having a good time? hehe

    valentin's day on tuesday. expecting any gifts? for me this day will be like any other cause surprise i'm single. still even if i wasn't it'd be a normal day!

    take care-
    natalie

     

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home