and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

januar 31, 2006

uh, i'm this slack vreck.my throat is soar and slimy,and my caugh is silly and kinda "gay", i'm dizzy and everything is so exhausting,i have no condition,this cold takes my breath away :O oh yeah i feel so sexy and charming with this heavily breathing,snuffle and weird,creaky voice.
today is øyvind`s birthday,22years old - not quite sure if the present i bought him was he`s kinda 'thing' or taste ;O i guess he`ll tell me,heh.

2 Comments:

  • At 31 januar, 2006 13:46, Blogger Unknown said…

    better than you apparently, ms Husky voice. I'm sure he will love the present or at least pretend to ;-) only kidding. If it comes from you he will cherish it

     
  • At 31 januar, 2006 23:42, Anonymous Anonym said…

    hei! var d feiring idag da?;) likte han presangen? d e jammen vanskelig å kjøpe t kjæreste.. men håpe d slo bra ann;) kjem heim t helga:D yuhuu!! kanskje bjarne blir med, kanskje ikj..we'll see! snakkes:)

     

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home