and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

februar 15, 2006

*stretching*
oh - my head is aching. I'v been working real hard with a few tasks all morning, and u know me (or maybe u dont), but i dont take any pauses before i'm done - then i can breathe out and take a break. Writing about several organisations, like the Red Cross. The other writing-task i'm working with is about "communication" , how to communicate in the best, most stable/confident and trusty way. I'm finito with the first one, still workin` on the second one, it needs a bit more polish! but none of them has deadlines before after my winterholliday actually, so then i can relaxe and live life next week without having a bad conscience!I love to be ahead of everyone and everything,who doesn`t when it comes to homework.. But since i'm not taking any spare-minutes outside or in the cafeteria i can go home earlier - so i like to work hard and then go home and be real laZy on the sofa, instead of walking around and killing time in between schoolwork.
..and while writing, real snug`bout myselfe, my teacher came and gave me an new submission in english.. about Queen Elizabeth *caugh* u c, i get all these extra-tasks and submissions cause i'm too clever;)nAh, since i work so hard i finish things before all others,and then i get more tasks to do so that i have something to do all the time . yeah,well.. lets see.. queen Elizabeth..

3 Comments:

  • At 15 februar, 2006 14:07, Blogger Unknown said…

    hey gorgeous, how can you be bored with so much to do. ;-) I mean the queen is sooo fasinating you must be revited.

     
  • At 16 februar, 2006 10:12, Blogger Unknown said…

    I was being sarcartic as to how profoundly boring a subject, the queen is. anyway wheres your boy to keep you warm thats his job.

     
  • At 16 februar, 2006 10:20, Blogger Regine said…

    heh;) he`s going to work all week,he doesnt have any winterhollidays like me u c - im just a student and have the pleasure of hollidays! so i'm to be away all week, and he`s staying back here poor guy, or else i guess we would keep me warm ;)

     

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home