and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

mars 18, 2006

Saturday morning :)



Good morning world!, it is misty and cold outside, the fjord is still and grey.The snow is almost gone, just some white spots here and there.. It is peaceful in the house,for now - the 4 boys r asleep-me,Maria and mum r up.. their dressed and proper and r making breakfast in the kitchen.i'm still in my PJ's,all my clothes r to be washed,i dont have a washingmachine at my flat u c!..therefore i dont know what to wear today actually.hm.i`ll be in my nude then.


It is nice to hang out with the family, just my dad who`s missing, wish he could be here too-but he`s in Ireland.(yeah,he lives there)
Maybe we`r gonna visit him soon,me and my littlebro - not sure yet.
Well, i'm going to take a shower,have breakfast ,- and then i have to do some homework.. cause theres so much stuff to do in the week to come,therefore i thought i should do some of it now in the weekend, so that my week is to be liveable.


1 Comments:

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home