and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

april 03, 2006

the opposite of 'oh joy'

oooh.. let the phone ring, let's go back to sleep! let the world spin outside out door, ur the only one that i wanna see.tell ur boss ur sick, hurry, get back in bed im getting cold -
get over here and warm my hands up, boy, its u they love to hold

plz., tug out the knife in my heart.
it`s aching.
lovesick.even if he doesnt c any future or doesnt love me, i still think that he`s the one.
to me he is perfect

2 Comments:

  • At 03 april, 2006 17:28, Blogger Natigirl said…

    oh poor your!
    what the heck is wrong with this guy actually?

    just wanted to tell, you that i feel with you!

    *hugs*

     
  • At 04 april, 2006 10:22, Blogger Regine said…

    theres nothing wrong with him, there must be something wrong with me since he doesnt love me enough.
    thnx 4 ur concern girl :)

     

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home