and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

juni 17, 2006

what is it about people and pride? my pride is refusing me to accept any help most of the time. it is hard to receive. why is it much more easy to give? there are times, times like now were i simply must swallow a bit of my pride,cause of my condition. i put on this mask to hide that im struggeling - and even those times when im seriously ill the mask remains. i find it hard to ask, maybe it`s because i most of the time r independent. i wont admit that i need help&to ask of it is like almost outrageously.also because it doesnt show how ill i really am.. ppl around me seldom notices it before im lying at the ground. i guess i dont ask cause i think& want to handle it myself or to recover. the keyword is to ask me. but.. then my pride maybe says no.i wont let all kind of ppl help me either.gotta trust the person,know the person.the worse thing is to receive help from a person i mislike, has happened - yeah.. was weird and uncomfortable.

1 Comments:

  • At 27 juni, 2006 15:31, Blogger Natigirl said…

    hey girl,

    you know if, i feel absolutelly the same way as you do. i know it sucks and i wish i could change that but on the one hand i don't know how and on the other hand i don't really want to change that....

    anyway...how's life treating you lately?

    take care.
    natalie

     

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home