and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

september 09, 2006

i trust him. so much that i`ve let him in behind the wall. the wall i`ve used years to build. he`s had both legs at the inside for quite a while now. but, its still scary. odd. also a bit silly, cause then he`s the only one i feel like turning to, im sorry for him.
he knows everything, more then any other does. even things i dont mention, he knows. how?he reads me well. he is so kind. he`s like an angel. even if angels exist, they got wings and can fly away, and he did as i feared. i pictured myself sitting here, knowing that i not any longer would be the only one knowing my inner thoughts and secrets, but alone about it when i needed someone.
funny, but im not. he is still there for me. im glad he knows. im not alone anymore. not as small anymore. i`ve started growing. maybe, one day im big enough to climb over the wall and leave it. that is my wish. but right now, when the wall is so high, and i so little i need more time to grow - in the meantime i let him climb into my side.. helping me grow.

4 Comments:

  • At 09 september, 2006 22:32, Anonymous Anonym said…

    If I could tell the world just one thing
    It would be that we're all OK
    And not to worry 'cause worry is wasteful
    And useless in times like these
    I won't be made useless
    I won't be idle with despair
    I will gather myself around my faith
    For light does the darkness most fear
    My hands are small, I know

     
  • At 09 september, 2006 23:30, Blogger Peter said…

    heihei=D just stopping by =, love U! ur brother, Peter

     
  • At 14 september, 2006 19:20, Blogger Unknown said…

    As a fellow wall constructer I wish you good luck in breaking it down

     
  • At 19 september, 2006 19:50, Blogger Regine said…

    martijn: haha, well thank you=)

     

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home