and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

april 30, 2007


They say; girls can never have too many shoes. I absolutely see why. Cause even if you’ve had too much sweets and junk for a little while and can’t fit your jeans any longer, you can always comfort yourself by buying a new pair of shoes. Your feet won’t put on any weight, even if your butt has gone up a few sizes. It’s easy to argument on why you should treat yourself expensive shoes. You can have them for like.. a long time, and not to mention how much more better they are for your back. You can’t put a price tag on your health, can you now?

9 Comments:

  • At 30 april, 2007 18:11, Anonymous Anonym said…

    ohhhhh... damn... butt ugly shoes..

     
  • At 01 mai, 2007 02:15, Blogger Jessica said…

    I'm totally into Fluevogs lately...can't stop buying them.

    I bet your feet are adorable!

     
  • At 02 mai, 2007 07:24, Blogger Carla said…

    I totally buy your logic. I LOVE shoes. And I'm with Jessica...Fluevogs rock.

     
  • At 02 mai, 2007 16:47, Blogger Regine said…

    anonym:i like'em.

    jessica: fluevogs,pumps,sandals,boots you name it. my feet, adoreable?naah they are not.i dont like feet that very much actually.that is why i like shoes ;O

    carla: im with you both! SHOES i say.

     
  • At 03 mai, 2007 20:31, Blogger Dizzie said…

    Gorgeous shoes!

    I think you should take a look on my "cleaning out my closet - again" post from some time ago - I was writing the EXACT same things to why women shop shoes as you are! LOL


    Take care - I'm off for the riviera! ;)

     
  • At 05 mai, 2007 12:11, Blogger Magga said…

    Have a nice stay in Bergen my little, sweet, shoe-loving daughter.I also like new and pretty shoes, but I prefer WALKING in my oldest ones because they are more comfortable and soft to wear.But you know I am old compared to you!!
    Greetings from mum , who is walking in the garden with a scarf in the sun and wind, in old shoes.

     
  • At 06 mai, 2007 12:04, Blogger Crashdummie said…

    Uuuuuuuuuuuh i like the way you think! Just got a mental breakdown and bought 4 pair of shoes!

     
  • At 10 mai, 2007 02:01, Blogger Christo Gonzales said…

    shoes rule, besides the wheel shoes are the ONLY thing separating us from the animals.

     
  • At 07 juli, 2007 07:47, Blogger Todd Camplin said…

    Shoes nice enough that Andy Warhol would want to draw them.

     

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home