and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

august 06, 2005


My health has not been good lately, it just gets worse.. I`m tired and a bit depressed. I have never felt comfortable with describing my feelings with the word "depressed", .. I feel down and kinda despondent.I`m so exhausted. I`m absolutely not ready to start school, I havent "saved up" strength from this long holliday.. still looking forward to begin to study again,and do something properly and regular.

I have been out picking raspberries, me and my littlebrother,Peter.
Afterwards when I came back, I helped my mum and my elder brother,Erlend in the garden - with bushes,trees and weed.Now I`m going to take a shower and then make a pizza.
There`s always something that has to be done - it`s kinda fascinating.. always something to fix, tidy up etc..