and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

september 03, 2005

hi you

During the night I have got a terrible cold, its like knifes cutting in my throat when i swallow.I had a fever, temperature on 39.2 - it`s high. my head aches and i`m feeling dizzy.
All i can think about is that i really hope i`ll recover before tuesday, cause then i`m going
rock-climbing. I picked it as a subject on school. We have to pick a subject, it is called directly transelated "option-profession", u have to choose between 8-10subjects that u are are going to have 2 hours a week for the rest of the schoolyear.
I`m glad i got my 1.election , cause i had "mat" (mathematics) on the second one.
I`m looking forward to start, i`m actually a bit frightened for heights - that is one off the reasons that i picked out rockclimbing, cause i think it is healthy to challenge ourselves!! i`ll be fine :D
I`m drinking gingertea - eating vitamines - i AM going on tuesday, i have to. It is only 2hours a week,and therefore I dont want to miss it on tuesday,then i have to wait a week before it`s time again.i have to,i have to.. i simply HAVE to recover! Fingers crossed, X