and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

august 26, 2005

At my mum`s place 4 the weekend.


School has started - I`ve got my hands full.
I think I`ve picked the right course. Interesting subjects like : psychology,hygiene,service and ethics,
'how to run an office', and we have a subject were we learn about diseases and how our body function when it is ill.directly translated "diesease instruction", or something like that.

we did a classphoto today with a photograph,
outside in the rain in the schoolyard in a fountain actually, it was icily cold,aand fun allright. When i get the picture i will put it in here and show u.
I`m not standing in the fountain, i did at first,but then i and a classmate was placed in the front, me lying on a sculpture(!) and she sitting next to it. I wonder how it looks. Looking forward to c it :D

(pic taken without me knowing about it.)
(photograph:my littlebrother,peter)