and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

august 08, 2005




I have been on a little hike today, ALONE. yups, its true!
I have never been alone in the mountains before, and my mum was very worried.
Mostly because I faint alot, and people worrie so much if I`m out all alone, in case I should drop dead :D heh - no , but I often faint and damage myself, so their actually not exaggerating. And then my health in general is , well .. not good,i`ll say - and leave the details till some other day.
But here I am, nothing bad happened to me ;) HAH! *satisfied look*
The first top is named "Laviksåta" (708m) and then i walked over to the next mountain, "Sauesnykjen",not sure.. but its maybe 504m . SUN,sun sun.. lucky with the fine,fine weather.
I really enjoyed to be alone, standing on the top.. the wind surronding me.silence.. peaceful!The nature here is gREAt!I`m proud of my county and village. It is astonishing.. the nauture, it is.. i cant find a word that is worthy enough to describe how breathtaking and spectacular it really is.
- I woke up today with an odd 'hair style' , pic taken right after getting up from bed. tiiired! heh, i look like a bird - funny :D

4 Comments:

  • At 09 august, 2005 06:27, Anonymous Anonym said…

    You rock, Regine! Way to go!

     
  • At 12 august, 2005 00:59, Anonymous Anonym said…

    søte bilder av deg!

     
  • At 12 august, 2005 19:29, Anonymous Anonym said…

    hei og hopp...NÅ vett eg ka en blogger e!

    hilse fra ålgård her :p (nesten stavanger)!

    najs pics btw! ;)

     
  • At 16 august, 2005 22:01, Anonymous Anonym said…

    heia:) fint å se at du klarer deg så bra som du gjør! ble frista til å gå tur i fjellet jeg faktisk :) å det er ikke ofte :] r_0_L_p

     

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home