and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

oktober 06, 2005


My hospital-stay was a bit longer then i planned, and they actually wanted to "keep" me there a week longer - but i explained that i really dont have the time! heh, u c.. i had to go back to Førde and pic up my passport and c my love before i go. I`m leaving after school tomorrow, either home or Bergen - me and my littlebrother,Peter r going together to visit our dad in Dublin,Ireland. The plane takes off at 12.00 o`clock Saturday, from "Flesland" - the airport in Bergen.
But i guess i have to go back to the hospital later,and do the tests they didnt get the time to do. (terrible,terrible sentence..my english sucks.)
U`r curious, what did the doctors find out this time then? well, they will let me now in a few weeks i guess - hospital-stuff takes time, oh my it takes time!! *sigh*