and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

desember 04, 2005



i love sundays.
and at the same time i hate them.
it is a day off, a lazy day , it is about tv,films,family,or a day to recover last night.. - but it is also the day before monday, the day before a whole new busy week, the day u have to do ur homework and regret u didnt do it friday...for me sunday is a day of travel, and packing,cause i'm often at my mums place in the weekends. I'm in Bergen now. Going to c a doctor tomorrowmorning, quite early,i dont look forward to it. Have to be there 08.15, and i dont know where it is.. so i have to get up early, have to take the bus,and i dont know what bus to take and so on and so on. Nerves.heh,it`ll be fine.
i was out last night with my friends, i met some friends of mine i havent seen for a while, it was nice. i got very tired in the end, and it was heavenly to get home in bed! (03.45). Got up 11.03 this morning. I'm good - I had breakfast and a shower and been watching TV(seen a service from a church in Bergen.) .I saw a movie yesterdaymorning, "Laws of attraction", romantic drama-thing.sweet=)

3 Comments:

  • At 04 desember, 2005 14:32, Blogger Unknown said…

    Morning Regine, you sound good. I'm at a friends house. Downloading the new firefox. It is awesome. I have to go to parents later to sing carols with family (I utterly disbise singing, I suck and I don't like carol's at all). So pity me while you chill through your sunday ;-)

     
  • At 04 desember, 2005 16:33, Blogger Unknown said…

    Well i'm off, enjoy the rest of your sunday. good luck with tomorrow morning. M

     
  • At 04 desember, 2005 19:56, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yeah I love my family tons he he, drive me nuts but love them. Have a younger brother who is 23 and married with 3 kids (long story). and of course my parents. Have fun with your friend and enjoy doing nothingfor the rest of your sunday. Chat to you tomorrow. M

     

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home