and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

desember 03, 2005

saturday morning

Morning=)
it got late last night.. i was very tired. I first went to school, and then i ran back to my flat and packed a bag and i made it in time to the bus, and 3,5hours later i was in Bergen with my friends - we went to our favorite place, cafè , "vågen", ah, i love that place.we sat there all night =)
I'm not sure what the planes r for today, but i know that sissel&bjarne, is going to do some shopping downtown.. i have som friends,their twins,i met one of them yesterday,and gonna meet the otherone today,their the coolest of all twincouple i promise u ! :D maybe we`r going out tonigh and maybe not.. it`s the same for me actually. "my love" is not arond here,kinda uninteresting going out ..heh :D theres noone else i wanna meet or look at.ah,well,i`ll try to have fun. *yawn* - i'm going to take a shower, and then sit down with breakfast and a movie.. yeah, Sissel and Bjarne r sleepin`..hush hush.