and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

april 04, 2006

i feel sick.

i`m so tired but i cant sleep. it`s funny how we sometimes feel so much.. but cannot say a word,
we r screaming inside, but we cant be heard..

your love is better than chocolate,
better than anything else that i`v tried.

i`v been crying all day yesterday.. all night, i even woke up crying.
i cried in the shower this morning.. and i cried when i got dressed.
i cried when i put my make up on, so i had to do it over and over again cause i cried it all away.
i cried on my way to school.and my sight is getting blury while writing this, and a tear is gliding down my cheek.my lips r swollen, and my throat is sore.i look like hell,i`m exhausted..
but i still cry.

i wanna run down to his office, get down on me knees,kiss his feets and beg him to take me back.
but i cant..
cause he doesnt love me anymore.i dont want to face the reality, i keep on having faith in having him by my side again. i feel sick.my heart is bleeding over him.

3 Comments:

  • At 04 april, 2006 13:54, Blogger Unknown said…

    hey gorgeous, I'm so sorry for your pain. having your heart ripped out always stings. especially if you still love the other person. It does get better though the pain will fade away. You won't forget the pain though. here for you regine.

     
  • At 04 april, 2006 19:51, Anonymous Anonym said…

    My Dear Regine,
    This was not what you deserved or needed right now...I feel pain as well on your behalf. I couldn't sleep last night only thinking of my girl having such a pain...

     
  • At 05 april, 2006 14:21, Blogger Regine said…

    yeah i know, it`s hard when i still love him.. normaly i would say that time will heal, but i dont know this time.. this is diffrent.he`s too special.

     

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home