and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

juli 16, 2006

i`ve climbed a mountain today, it wasnt planned,just did it. it`s called "Robba" - it was real windy at the top,i didnt take any pics at the best view,but here`s one of me & two pics taken on my way down,nature: 1 + 2.it was hot allright, it had been persistent if it hadnt been any wind.it was great:) it is oh so satisfiable to take it all out,work out, to run,jump&climb.to use my body&it is also satisfiable allright to feel real slack&tired afterwards&to chill out in the end.now im gonna take a shower&have dinner with my family in the garden afterwards!

1 Comments:

  • At 16 juli, 2006 19:33, Anonymous Anonym said…

    hørtes ut som en herlig dag;-) hva ble det til middag?
    -c-

     

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home