and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

juli 08, 2006

let fate decide.

i love to write, to write without thinking.. let the words flow.let the pencil dance along the sheets - it`s like art.it is oh so calming.i love to write.i enjoy to write here as well, not the same feeling to write on a keyboard,sure.. as on paper -but it is also a good feeling to c the letters appearing,melting together to words..senteneces as im writing.i seldom use backspace,cause if i`ve written something i guess i meant it.. there r times i write about stuff that is really personal, i dont plan it and i dont use much time thinking about what to write or how to express myself..i just write, like now.

there r days were i from the sec i wake up i speculate about everything there r to speculate about.when i look around me at things i`ve seen a thousand times before i find it more interesting then normal, its like seeing things from a diffrent angle. kinda weird. it`s often got to do with my health, when im very ill - i think more about my life and all the details that affect me,deciding if my life r to be better or worse.

i have this satisfied feeling this saturday even if im tired&'sick' after a night out.
-finally i`ve understood that life must go on.i know i`ve written it before,but i havent really ment it before.i c it now, but it doesnt mean that im totally ok either. i`ve learned that u`ll never know how life will be,even how certain it seems.. but what i do know is that i still want him back.

1 Comments:

  • At 08 juli, 2006 19:00, Blogger Tony Grant said…

    Great blog, I really enjoyed reading it! Hey check me out www.lovesbible.com and let me know what you think

     

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home