and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

oktober 09, 2005

IRELAND - EIRE


Yesteday.
I got up 06.00 AM - me and my littlebrother had a long day ahead of us.
Driven to the bus of my mum and elder brother. Arrived in Bergen, bus to the airport.

Flesland,Bergen 12.00 - Katrup,Copenhagen 13.20
Kastrup,Copenhagen 16.25 - Dublin,in gaellic "Bàile Àtha Cliàth" 17.40.

Almost 3hours in Copenhagen,but it was fun allright.Me and Peter walked around in the taxfreeshops, laughed and looked at people :D

Our dad came and picked us up in the airport in Dublin - i was starving and we went to a pub [pobb] - "The brock inn bar"
The television was on and there was a match going on: Cyprus against Ireland, everyone was sucked into the TV and drinking the ugly-tasting black beer, Guinnes.
We had dinner there , real stuff! Huge portions and it tasted so good!! we had 3 big portions, burger,roasted beef,salats,chips and so on and it was 26Euro alltogether, in Norway i guess the bill would be doubled, and i`v heard that Ireland is one of the most expensieve countries in EU!
---
It is Sunday morning - We`r watching "Futuramah".

Ireland is one hour behind, so it feels like the time is going slower here in a way.

I like his flat, it is brand new and hi-tech!(example, the elevator is speaking.. like "opening doors", "closing doors" and so on)
It is as central as u can get it in the town Ashbourne, the shops r right outside and we can actually get into a shoppingcenter without going outside the building - crazy. (there`s a hall leading to the center under ground)

I think we r going to a city nearby today, do some shopping - Peter desires a new pair of trousers.
Yup,everything is open,even on sundays.



2 Comments:

  • At 09 oktober, 2005 19:10, Blogger Natigirl said…

    That's one fact I love about the UK. Shops are open all the time. Even on Sundays! Great thing! ;)

    You don't like my word verification? I'm sorry! :) At least I won't have to worry about this spam things as you got above! :))

    We don't have any "Accessorize" shop in Germany but I know it from the UK. It actually belongs to Monsoon- I guess- which is very very expensive so I didn't buy anything there. The bad thing about the shops is that I always think that they're cheating cause of the pounds euro stuff. So it makes me feel bad to spend money in shops in the UK. The problem is that I honestly adore the British shops like Topshop, Monsoon (dunno if that's really British) or Ms. Selfrdiges. They're awesome but expensive as hell! I never get to buy much there. Maybe I shirt or so...

    You got problems with your eyes? Recently I got some, too. In the morning when I go to school it is hard for me to recognize the cars driving towards me. It's weird!

    You know what: You gotta teach me some Norwegian!
    I remembered something else: Hvor gammel er du?
    hehe

    Oh yeah and btw...I linked you on my page. I hope you don't mind!

     
  • At 09 oktober, 2005 22:20, Anonymous Anonym said…

    Heisann! e d kjekt i irland? høres ut som en skikkelig bra leilighet da! kjøpesenter i samme bygget.. da må eg sei! håpe du kose deg=)vi snakkes på fredag! ha en fin ferie!! *klæhm*

     

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home