and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

oktober 19, 2005

this frosty wednesday



I managed to get up and out , and im at school now - yeah,c for urself how productive i am :D
we have a kinda group-task, collecting information about Malawi from the internet.. about sugar,tobacco,tea and so on.reeeally interesting. (well,actually i kinda think so.)

TODAY:
- Øyvind drops by after work - ppppp-perfect.
- my teachers have given me a bunch off homework, suddenly i have plans for the rest of the week!cccccccc-crap.
- oh, u have absolutely no idea how tempted i am to run to the gymstudio and work out!!but my doctors says no, not yet. WHEN?! ssssss-shiiiiiiite.

2 Comments:

  • At 21 oktober, 2005 12:21, Anonymous Anonym said…

    REGGA MEGGA SUPERSLEGGA!


    blehgahbah... ju hæv a græeit blågg. kip itt gaoing

     
  • At 21 oktober, 2005 13:56, Blogger Natigirl said…

    You see I picked the "posh" part of Norwegian. I got the feeling, man! *lol* Just kidding! :D

    No I'm "just" staying at home but that's fine with me! I like staying at home at the moment. If I wasn't at home I'd love to be in Australia or somewhere up in Scandinavia.
    I was on a Mando Diao concert on Tuesday as you may have seen in my Wednesday post! ;)

    Why do you always have to go to the doc? I hope it's nothing serious.

    Well yeah my love life *cough* hehe kinda of sleeping again. I don't know it's a lil complicated. ;) There's this guy but I haven't seen him for like 3 or 4 weeks and the weird thing is I don't feel anything for him at the moment so I don't know.

    I live in Rodgau in Germany that's about 30km from Frankfurt/Main so pretty much in the center of Germany. Not very big (45.000 inhabitants) and for young people (in my age) a bit boring. Very nice for young families with kids or older people who wanna settle down in slience.

    I don't like the wheather here at the moment. It's wet and cold and dark. You know I just don't like fall. :)

     

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home