and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

oktober 12, 2005


yesterday we practically did nothing - and i doubt that this day will get more exiting then TV, food and films - just relaxe and 'hang'.

'EURO SPORT' is tha thing in this flat - we`r addicted to the "Snookers Grand Prix" (billiard-turnering-ting som går heile tida kver dag akkurat i denne perioden.) Amazed by how brilliant they r - the fun part is when they now and then give us a glimpse of the audience - their all just sitting/lying there with this empty look on their faces, and their yaawning and yawning.i dont blame them - so do we.

I woke up this morning(!) with a sore throat - i seldom wake up feeling better then the day before, always worse.my kinda luck - wouldnt u love to be me?
I`m having my fifth cup with hot water.
I had a cup with "Lyons - original blend" (irish tea) earlier, but i prefer hot water =)

Peter? yeah,he`s not up yet.
Outside? Raining cats and dogs.
Inside?playing a Blondie-cd, now listening to "Sunday Girl" - i like this music. (yeah well,its my cd..)

1 Comments:

  • At 12 oktober, 2005 15:51, Blogger admin said…

    Hei Gønna!

    Håpa dåke ha da fint der borte. Her ha da vå sommertempratur i fleire daga! Ellers har eg munnsår inni kinne, men e ellers i godt humør.

    Hels Peter og pappa!

    Erlend

    Ps: du e flink å blågge!

     

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home