and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

oktober 10, 2005

Monday "morning"


My dad went to work early this morning. I got up 09.00, couldnt lie any longer even if i wanted to, cause when im lying still i feel all the pain in my abdomen and neck/back.
I have been doing some housework in the kitchen and bathroom.. cleaning and polishing all around me - listening to a cd i bought last night : Foo Fighters - In Your Honour.
Peter = sleepyhead. yeah,still sleeping. I have made some breakfast for the third time this morning, i feel like im eating all the time :O well , i consider to wake him up ,so we can eat together. I love the mornings and to have time to have breakfast together !!
Afterwards me and Peter have planned to go out.. it`s a recordstore, or films,cd`s,games and so on , on the corner right outside.

1 Comments:

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home