and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

oktober 11, 2005

Peter is so bored.
Right now he`s actually taking a bath, hehe.. he has been climbing all around in the apartment and in the halls outside the flat (many apartments in a building, second floor.)
I saw a film earlier, "House of Flying Daggers" , it was good - Ziyi Zhang is hot.
I find myselfe eating more then usual here.. what`s that about??heh, both me and Peter r eating all the time, we`r gonna get fat :D and I , I`m tired..more then usual. Like i went to bed at 23.00 last night - thats early! I have slept a bit too, usually i sleep like 2hours alltogether, but here i sleep 3-4hours i think, yeah it`s good. When i`m not sleeping i`m lying with a picture of Øyvind in front of me and picturing him.. GOD i miss him. Today`s tuesday.. heading back friday, and hm.. doctors appointment on monday i think..so im not going back to Førde before monday-tuesday. ah,tuesday!i have an apointment at my physic therapist then. Gosch, when can i see him again??

1 Comments:

  • At 11 oktober, 2005 18:44, Blogger Natigirl said…

    If you get to your dahsboard you'll find infos about it!

    Yeah you're right about the clothes. Harrr shopppiiiinnng! *lol*
    I got the foo fighters CD as well. But honestly I prefer the 1 of the 2 CDs. How many € are norwegian crowns? Oh btw, I always wanted to know: Do you personally want the euro?
    Honestly I think 37€ is quite expensive...alright it'nike but sitll...
    You better get your brother to be a shopping lover you know! That's not good for him!

    I don't know what to learn in Norwegian. Tell me the basics. Words everybody needs to know!

    I'm glad you like my blog. I enjoy yours as well. Otherwise I wouldn't be coming back again and again! ;)

     

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home