and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

oktober 14, 2005

I`ll miss dad, it has been good for us to spend so much time with him. I`m glad we came!I dont know when i can c him again, i guess not before february/march perhaps, or later. Here`s a pic from the greenhouse.

14.10.2005;
Dublin, Ireland 18.20 - Oslo, Norway 21.50 Oslo,
Norway 22.50 - Bergen, Norway 23.40
My dearest friend Sissel Margrete and her boyfriend r picking us up when we arrive in Bergen,Flesland - i`m glad that i dont have to take the bus. (i`m a nervevreck when it comes to collectively traffic,especially Bus.) And we r staying at her place for the night - very kind of her =)

The pic is nice, isn`t it?The sky is so big here ! (pic taken from the car while drivig real fast.)
Forgot to put on the "action-mode" on the camera.

1 Comments:

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home