and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

november 27, 2005

oh man! i'm glad it`s SUNday and not MONday .cause i'm one laZy lass this morning



What is it about early morning rain/snow that makes me want to stay in bed? this kinda weather signifies a day of rest and philosophizing - a day to walk around in your pj's and bake cookies. but then i`m not just a kid ,but a student.. and i have to get up and go to school even if it is kozy inside a stormy/gray or/and cold day!(at least i should) .. oh my,now i'm just a student - but how will it be when i got work or my own kids.. *grin* then i simply have to get up no matter what,cause other people r depending on me.i think it is a gooood thing that i'm not more then a student yet, for the time being i like it this way.

2 Comments:

  • At 27 november, 2005 11:09, Blogger Unknown said…

    It's good to be lazy on sundays, I love doing nothing but chilling on sundays. I'm not a student anymore and am working and believe me you cherish those do nothing days even more. So walk around in your PJ's sip coffee and watch time breeze across your beautiful day. chow sexy lips

     
  • At 27 november, 2005 15:54, Anonymous Anonym said…

    I feel u my friend! Even though it's sunday I had to get up early and study for my exam on wednesday! What a drag!

     

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home