and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

desember 29, 2005

Happy birthday MARIA !!!


My dearest,sweetest,most kind and wonderful sister MARIA`s birthday is today,
she`s 25years old! I wish i could celebrate it with her, i send her a gifth. I havent seen her since september, i actually miss her daily,she`s not only my sister,but my best friend - we are very close. Right now I know she`s busy preparing for her celebration, she`s a fabulous cook - i envy her guests who`s gonna be there tonight, cause she make everything so perfect.. not just the food, but the decor,and all kinds of details that make the whole setting so great.
(i found a pic of her,but i guess she dont like me putting it in here,but i think she looks good on it, girls r never satisfied with their pics.)

2 Comments:

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home