and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

desember 27, 2005

me and Peter(my littlebrother,16) have watched some films .. ah, how beautiful it is to just chill the rest of the day, we`v had something going on here since day1 of the hollidays, and it`s been good beeing lazy and walking around in my dressing gown this tuesday :D

now i have to go to bed for a while, not feeling so good - but i'm more then satisfied with good days,my health`s been real good lately,and i think Øyvind`s got to do with it, i think i apriciate life more and all my illness doesnt get as much attention from me, and me being in love heals alot of my problems..or, it`s difficult to get u to understand, but i'm sure i can tolerate more and ignore more sickness as long as the psyche is good, and me being happy. yeah, i feel ill now, but hey, it`s nothing - i just have to lie down, i'm Ok with it - the only thing`s missing is him, and i like missing him, cause then i see how much i care about him.