and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

januar 14, 2006


oh man i'm tired.i'v been turning my room upside down since this morning, i have so much stuff.. and not to mention CLOTHES.the waste-basket outside is full. my mum think i throw away too much that i actually can use, or things that are in perfect shape and nothing wrong with - it`s odd, we have so much stuff and we throw it away cause it`s not our style any longer , and then there are people in Africa forexample who never ever have had as nice things, or would be so very pleased if they got that sweather or that pair of jeans i call trash. If i had the time and energy,i would have a big garage-sale and earn some money and then send it to an orphanage..
It was funny assorting my papers/stationery + my daybooks (diary)..heh, so many stupid things that occupied my mind when i was younger,entertaining to read! i found a brochure i made,about cars! not so girly,should be about barbies or something not caRs! *lol* .. i had interviewed my dad about cars, written jokes about cars, had drawings and i had written a list of cars with the price, i had a whole page with trafficsigns i invented and also i had ten rules for hangin`in my car, like "no guys shall drive my car", "i have to drive at least 2hours each day", "there can not be any old persons in my car,cause then i cant drive as fast i like" etc. :P i can -not- remember making it, but i know i was interested in cars though,
daddys girl ;O
This day has been good on me.Lots of energy!!
Øyvind called earlier today, it was lovely to hear his voice again, i miss him!! he`s in London, went last tuesday and he`s back wednesday - looking forward to c him again ;)

3 Comments:

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home