and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

august 06, 2006

today`s the day for Erlend & June <3>3 the atmosphere is ful of nerves, exitement and joy. the weather is actually a bit cloudy, but the temperature is fine - it wont be bright sun and too hot today as the other days, typically, but it`ll be nice:) we have a big tent in the garden , candles, flowers, n`so many sweet details that makes it just.. perfect. Maria,my sister is a florist, and she`s working on the corsages and the bridalbuquet right now.. she began at 07.00! (pic from last night of her) i got up at 07.00 too, i like to get up early. had breakfast for hours, helped Maria out a bit,she`s given me easy tasks that i can handle.. =)
..this is my
dress, shoes&purse. it fits my haircut.oldfasion-style.i like that. simple.