and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

september 21, 2006

what would be on ur list: things i want to do before i die ?
some of mine would be..
-educate
-to find love, and get married
-have brown eyes(mine r green)
-become a mother
-travel alot.. safari in Africa(kenya), visit the forbidden city in Beijing, go shopping in London/NewYork, Italy(venize,capri,the maph-city in sicilia,rome) +++
- get a tattoo (not a bloody sun at my back, or a chinese sign at my neck.. not any stanard-place. either at my hip, or ancle.)
-visit a bunch of festivals&concerts
-some of u may be without it.. but i want to have it all.. live in a big white house with my husband, kids,dog/cat, debt.. oh joy ;)
-to overcome my fear-> spiders
-to have a regular piece in the paper for a while..write`bout anything i`d like
-visit a real SPA
-be able to spend,spend-spend
-to be a sponsor,help out a kid or two, and then bring my family and visit him/her.
..and so much more. whats on ur list?

7 Comments:

  • At 21 september, 2006 11:30, Anonymous Anonym said…

    wow nice post!

    umm...one thing id like to do before i go down under! is >>

    i'd like to fulfill my obligations to my creator in total submission....

    and watch my children become a success

    ;)))

     
  • At 21 september, 2006 12:38, Anonymous Anonym said…

    Ey! Øyvind! Du ja...

    You've done a biiiig mistake ;-)

     
  • At 21 september, 2006 15:58, Blogger Natigirl said…

    hey ya
    thanks for that nice comment! well i'd love to get that done too! i don't wanna get my hair cut any shorter than i have it right now though but i know what you mean. kinda sucks that i lack the money right now.

    so uhm...yeah...what would i like to do before i die?!

    probably:

    - make my family happy - have fun
    - get the abi
    - live.

    and all so many other things. *sigh*

    so what are you up to lately?

    <3

     
  • At 21 september, 2006 20:04, Blogger Verge Das Neves said…

    Before i die i wanna go sky jumping and bunjee jumping.

     
  • At 21 september, 2006 20:47, Anonymous Anonym said…

    hive meg med på en safari i kenya eg! tenk så kult:D

     
  • At 22 september, 2006 09:38, Anonymous Anonym said…

    -Vagabond around the world
    -Rob a bank the old fashioned way by digging a tunnel
    -Open a mexican restaurant
    -Work for UN in Africa
    -Bungeejump in South Africa
    -Make a girl feel like she is royalty
    -Have a picture published in National Geographic
    -See the joy in my kids face when he himself becomes a father
    -Tell my parents I love them

     
  • At 22 september, 2006 10:35, Blogger Regine said…

    fida: thnx. sweet wish, to watch ur children succeed.

    bjørn:duh,hallo! :D

    natgirl: sure, expensieve like hell to get a new style: til example fix ur hair, buy a new wardrobe..++ nice points at ur list, kind wishes. what im up to?well, tonight my littlebro`s coming, and my dad(he`s normally in china,but he`s in Norway now) arrives tonight as well i think. their staying at my place for the weekend:) and u?

    verge: oh oh, sounds thrilling.. im afraid of heights.

    sissel: allrightyy then. eg mangle bare alt som ska til: penga og tid.

    citrus: ooo!rob a fank? -> count me in!

     

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home