and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

oktober 25, 2005


my throat is still sore. i`m coughing and coughing.
Early this morning i had an apointment at my dentist, 2,5hours ago now, but i still have the dentist-taste in my mouth. *yuck* i`m not done yet, going back in two weeks.Hope thats the last time, it`s expensieve too.it buurns. (didnt have any holes, but i fainted and damaged a tooth.. this was in june, so i have been in and out for months trying to fix it. it acheees.)
U wont believe it, or maybe u will.. i have problems in believing it though : it`s actually snowing outside. YEAH IT IS. Great?no,no nooo, i think it is awfully and sad :( i HATE the winter, and here it is.. allready. 25th of October. crap crappyy,C-c-craaaa-p. I simply have to buy a winter-jacket,but i havent found any that i would like,yet.stressing.. - It`s SO cold outside that it should be against the law - criminally cold. and it`s very windy as well, the wind almost lifts me up. (yeah i`m a small,tiny girl - but i think that even fat persons r having problems today.)

2 Comments:

  • At 25 oktober, 2005 20:20, Anonymous Anonym said…

    Hey Regine!
    I hope You'll feel better soon!
    About the weather: We could change countries for a day or two.... I love snow, but here it's beeen raining cats and dogs the whole day, and the prognose says more rain the next days!
    Well, it's been a while, since I've talked with you..... But hey! I'm still here :)
    Take care

     
  • At 25 oktober, 2005 22:54, Anonymous Anonym said…

    snøa d?!:o uff..e ganske kaldt her og for tida, i hvert fall når eg ska ut og gå kl. 7-8 om morningen! I dag ha eg vo på dagsenter, artig;) og hatt besøk av Bjarne=) 2 dager til så e d HELG!! God bedring! ps; kjekt å besøke deg på lørdag;) *klææm*

     

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home