and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

februar 10, 2007

j.seinfeld, quote:
"I swear, I have absolutely no idea what women are thinking. I don't get it, OK? I, I, I admit, I, I'm not getting the signals. I am not getting it! Women, they're so subtle, their little...Everything they do is subtle...Men are not subtle, we are obvious. Women know what men want, men know what men want, what do we want? We want women, thats it!...It's the only thing we know for sure, it really is: We want women.

how to get women? oh, they don't know 'bout that, they don't know. the next step after that they have no idea. this is why you see men honking car-horns, yelling from construction sites. these are the best ideas they've had so far...the car-horn-honk, is that a beauty? have you seen men doing this? what is this? the man is in the car, the woman walks by the front of the car, he honkse, eehhh, this man is out of ideas. how does it...? "I don't think she likes me"..

the amazing thing is, that they still get women, don't they. men, i mean, men are with women. you see men with women. how are men getting women, many people wonder. let me tell you a little bit about their organization. "where ever women are?", they have a man working on the situation right now. now, he may not be their best man, OK, they have a lot of areas to cover, but someone from their staff is on the scene...thats why, I think, men get frustrated, when they see women reading articles, like: "where to meet men?". they are here, they're everywhere..
honking their horns to serve you better."

4 Comments:

  • At 11 februar, 2007 16:13, Blogger Maria Forsberg said…

    Artig...
    meget artig:)
    Det er ingenting som irriterer meir enn at gutter tuter og råkjører for å vise seg.
    Gutter: bare glem det sjekketrikset!
    Helt bak mål spør du meg.
    Det hadde hjelpt litt visst menn hadde prøvd å lytte til jenter.. virkelig prøvd å forstå vår verden, våre tanker og kva som er viktig for oss. Men problemet er at hadde menn visst alt vi tenker på og meiner og har ansvar for hadde de ikkje takla det.. ganske enkelt, det hadde blitt for mykje.
    Vi er for innvikla.

     
  • At 11 februar, 2007 23:35, Anonymous Anonym said…

    ja, seinfeld er en kul serie! Jerry har mange gode ting å sitere

     
  • At 12 februar, 2007 00:38, Blogger Regine said…

    ja, eg blir heilt hekta..kjøpte 1&2 sesong,og fleire skal d bli :)

     
  • At 12 februar, 2007 12:43, Anonymous Anonym said…

    Funny! Never honked the horn, though...

     

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home