and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

februar 23, 2007

me and mum arrived in sarpsborg at 09.23 this cold&bright morning - my sister picked us up in the new, sparkling clean, navy blue 'mazda 3 exclusive', she and her huge tummy! it can happen any day, any time - and i hope the little one decides to come out and greet me before im heading back to førde. real familygathering. me,mum.. my littlebrother is on his way right now,arrives 01.30 tonight + my older brother&his wife live circa 15 minutes by car from here. just my dad missing, and he's in china.. i dont think there is any chance for him stopping by too =/

we just came back from sweden, been there for some hours, shopping.. it is only 15minutes by car, and the food is not only cheap, but better assortment too and quality i must say. we went to buy food and sweets only, but ofcourse.. hello?! we did stop by on other shops too,like clothing and interior. i bought a pair of sunglasses(huge) and sweets.. and mum bought me a knitted vest that i couldnt possibly live without. thank you mum!! <3