and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

juli 26, 2007

I can't sleep. I am doing ok, but some of my close ones are not ok. I am worried and I am sorry that I can’t do anything to help. I can only listen and comfort, but that’s the thing, I suck at comforting people. I don’t know why - I’ve never been especially good in comforting, I wish I was though.

My dear one

no matter what happens
i will stand by you
i will be there for you,
whenever you need me.
to lend you a hand,
to do a good deed.
so just call on me,
whenever you need anything.
i will be there - because i care so much about you.

1 Comments:

  • At 26 juli, 2007 22:06, Anonymous Anonym said…

    Takk, gode, søte deg!!!Takk for din omsorg og at du er der for meg!
    Og for alle dem du er glad i!
    Love from me.

     

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home