and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

juli 24, 2007

Today was my last day at work.

It was both sad and nice. Sad, because i will miss it. Nice, because I need a vacation so badly. I’ve been there for a 1 year and a month. It was weird leaving my key (code card) behind,to clean my desk, say good bye and walk out the door. For good? No, I will be back.. if not working, I will be visiting. I’m going to miss my colleagues though – they're the best!

I might also add that i left Førde last night too- I hated the city in the beginning, but now I will miss it. I was supposed to be there for a year.. 1 year turned into 5! Farewell Førde..
HELLUU Bergen ;))

6 Comments:

  • At 25 juli, 2007 06:07, Blogger di.di said…

    Happy vacationing!

     
  • At 25 juli, 2007 08:18, Blogger Regine said…

    thanks;)

     
  • At 26 juli, 2007 11:55, Blogger Peter said…

    First: Happy holidays!

    Bergen, I have visited a few times, privately and professionally. A beautiful place!
    Forde is close to Skogn (where I have also been)?

    Take care and try to sleep well!

     
  • At 26 juli, 2007 13:48, Blogger Regine said…

    peter: thank you - yeah,Bergen is a beautiful city! Skogn?no, i dont think so.. havent heard of it. i know its a place further south in norway called 'førde' as well, maybe it's there..in the county Rogaland.

     
  • At 26 juli, 2007 23:48, Blogger Peter said…

    "My" Skogn was just north of Trondhiem.

     
  • At 27 juli, 2007 01:41, Blogger Regine said…

    really.. ah ok.. well,that is far away from Førde.. The Førde i mean,is a city - at least the only city called Førde. western part of Norway.

     

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home