and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

juni 23, 2007

you remember my neighbours flag?i tried to draw it while i was in the phone with my sister the other day.. real windy outside, i wrote down the colours so i didn't have to stare out the window at their house all day.. I wanted a close pic of the flag, but then i'd had to walk real close and snap a pic, they are outside all day so i didnt take the risk.. this is a pic from the window, stupid phone with a lousy zoom. the blue thing is the flag, blowing in the wind.
warning: It's a known fact: I cant draw!


2 Comments:

  • At 25 juni, 2007 10:21, Blogger Magga said…

    Oh yes, you can draw!! Dont`t be so negative. I have seen many nice drawings made by you, my dear Regine!!
    Love from mum

     
  • At 25 juni, 2007 11:55, Blogger Regine said…

    you are my mum.. you must defend me! i draw like a five years old.
    love you too;)

     

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home