and you thought you clicked on something interesting

you see: it`s about me, REGINE.

oktober 26, 2007

in this modern times,everything is possible in the world of dating. the sex doesnt matter. the skin-colour doesnt matter.status doesnt matter.but age!it can be a crucial thing for men who's out hunting girls.
you see, younger men - or should i say 'boys' are not accepted among most girlgangs. younger men are childish, unexperienced and..boys.

i once met a guy on a pub when me and my friends hit the town a few years ago.. he was a real charmer, handsome and fun. he told me he was 25. we talked with him and his friends for a few hours.. then he told me he'd been lying about his age.it turned out that he was 1year younger than me. in less then 3 seconds of time he went from being totally charming to totally uninteresting.real turnoff. Minimum age limit: Same age as me.
A man has to be at the same age as me, or older. Elderly men is the thing.. but then again we dont want stale,ooold men. we are sick of all the 50yearsold men who think they are God's gifth to their daughters friends. Yeah,we like elderly men, but without the wrinckles,drewling and the big beer-belly(ølvom.. ) Maximum age: 10 years older.

why is age this important to so many people, me included? 1 year younger than me is almost as bad as 10 years older. how did this happen, all in all isn't the chemistry the most important thing??and if not, shouldn't we go out and find ourselves a young,frisky man who'll live as long as we do? like Demi Moore has done.
Girls! it's time to give a shit in what others might think - quit juding other people.a number tell us nothing about a man. it is time to see that a 21 year old man can be as grown up as a 26 years old.
i have a few friends who's dating younger guys. you go girls!!

3 Comments:

  • At 26 oktober, 2007 12:47, Blogger Peter said…

    Widow, 64, I would also like to meet a woman of my age, without wrinckles... and all the rest!
    Seriously speaking, I understand your point of view, but when you really met LOVE, I believe you will forget about many of these "restrictions". I have also several friends, where the man is younger than the lady and it works perfectly well (as far as I know).

     
  • At 29 oktober, 2007 23:26, Anonymous Anonym said…

    YES! there's hope for me! woohoo

     
  • At 05 november, 2007 14:13, Anonymous Anonym said…

    "we are sick of all the 50yearsold men who think they are God's gifth to their daughters friends"
    What?? Hm...

     

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home